Updated: Print Article

​​​In the processing of an application for a Certificate of Registration and Hotel-keeper's licence, the applicant is required to furnish the Hotels Licensing Board with documents from various authorities such as:

You may click on the appropriate links of the websites of these authorities for more information.

Not sure if you need other types of licences for your hotel? You may visit LicenceOne – a business licensing portal that simplify the application and payment of licence-related fees and allow businesses to apply for multiple licences simultaneously. Click on to LicenceOne​ for more information!