Useful Links
Decrease font size Font reset Increase font size
Printer Friendly Version

In the processing of an application for a hotel licence(certificate of registration and hotel-keeper's licence), the applicant is required to furnish the Hotels Licensing Board with documents from various authorities such as :

You may click at the appropriate links of the websites of these authorities for more information.


Not sure if you need to apply for a licence? Click on the Online Business Licensing Service for more information!

The registered users of Singapore Tourism Board On-Line Survey may click under Web Survey at the Singapore Tourism Board's website for submission of monthly Cess returns.

For more information on accommodation, you may click at the appropriate link of the website.​​​


Last reviewed/updated : 19 Apr 2017