Application for Exemption
Exemptions only apply to the following categories of accommodation as prescribed under Section 41 of the Hotels Licensing Regulations:
- Student hostels approved by the Board; and
- Residential clubs and other institutions approved by the Board
At A Glance
|| Throughout the year
||Minimum of 2 weeks from the pre-opening inspection date
Submission of Application
Application for exemption has to be made by completing and submitting the Exemption Form which can be found under templates and forms.
- Applicants are to submit the documents and information set out below:
- Application form for Exemption under the Hotels Act & Regulations
- Grant of Written Permission from Urban Redevelopment Authority
- ACRA business profile of entity
The Hotels Licensing Board may request for further information in addition to those stated in item 2.
- The application form and supporting documents can be submitted by mail or email to:
Hotels Licensing Board
Orchard Spring Lane
If there are any changes in the organisation’s details after the submission of the application form, the Hotels Licensing Board must be informed in writing immediately.
The Board will inform you of the outcome of the application in writing.
For further clarification, please email email@example.com or call 6736 6622.